The end was yesterday, welcome to the beginning.
Why I’m not a doomer:
The narcissism of youth means you can’t see (as I couldn’t) that the “coming apocalypse” is you getting old in a stumbling, messy world where the greedy win – which appears to be unstable, but, however, is far more stable than you, you yourself and your tiny, evaporating bag-of-water body.
The real coming apocalypse is you getting, irrelevant, and unwanted.
Nothing else ever changes.
Another version of the same principle: the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.
- Apocalypse… (confusedjuggler.wordpress.com)
- Professor Steczynski’s Apocalypse (encyclopediasatanica.wordpress.com)
- The apocalypse is here and it’s called stupidity (rmorganblog.wordpress.com)
- Mary Poppins and the Zombie Apocalypse (texaslivingandloving.wordpress.com)
- Apocalypse (thekabir.wordpress.com)
- my only poem (easyboy1.wordpress.com)
- While We Wait (conflicteddoomer.wordpress.com)
- Review: Apocalypse Cow (shtulman.wordpress.com)